Travel Assistance Benefits
Peace of Mind You Need When Traveling
When you think about Traveling, you probably think of nice vacations and fun road trips.
The truth is, it’s not always as happy and fun as you’d like things to be. In fact, sometimes its just a downright nightmare! That’s where we come in! We want to help give your family peace of mind and signing up for our travel assistance benefits can do just that for you!
As a member, you receive the following benefits through the Travel Assistance Program when traveling more than one hundred (100) miles from your permanent place of residence, and the trip duration is ninety (90) consecutive days or less if an accidental injury or sickness commences during the course of the covered trip.
- Emergency evacuation
- Medically necessary repatriation
- Vehicle Return
- 24-hour Information Service
- Medical Monitoring
- Medical Referral
- Transportation of mortal remains
- Transportation of Traveling Companion
- Family Visitation
- Transportation of Dependent Children
- Guarantee of Medical Expenses
- Insurance Coordination
- Lost Documentation Service
- Legal Assistance
- Emergency Delivery of Prescription Items
- Emergency Cash Transfer and Advances
- Language Assistance
Let’s face it, sometimes, things just go plain wrong and there isn’t anything we can do about it! By signing up for our travel assistance, you’re giving yourself the peace of mind you need to have that wonderful vacation or road trip without the worry!
Let us help you have a wonderful travel experience!