How The Brain Can Dramatically Control Stress
by Dr. Marc Milstein
Do you worry about being able to do it all?
Will adding one more task to your plate cause you to drop everything?
We all experience stress – some of it is good and some of it is bad. But chronic stress can destroy our brains and bodies, leading to disease and dysfunction from head to toe.
Dr. Milstein will show you:
- How we can control stress and even use stress to our advantage.
- Why mindfulness is now mainstream brain science and how it is being used to treat and improve mental and physical health.
- The truth about stress. What stress is good and what stress is bad.
- How mindfulness can improve attention, focus, and productivity.
- What is real and what is hype when it comes to mindfulness.